- Pytorch code for the ZEN method
This is an unsupervised pretraining method for Chinese that can take advantage of n-gram (multi-character) information, achieving better results than BERT.
- Pytorch code for the GULF method
This is a Neural Network training method with the aim of improving generalization error.
- Pytorch code for the CFG-GAN method
This is a method of more stable training of GAN.
- C++ code implementaiton of various
text catgorization methods using neural networks
CNN (NAACL 15),
Semisupervised Learning (NIPS 15),
LSTM (ICML 16),
and DPCNN (ACL 17).
- C++ code for nonlinear prediction using the RGF method
This is a regularized version of boosted decision trees (forest) with improved performance.
- C++ code for solving large scale L1-L2 regularization problems using the Prox-SDCA method
This is an accelerated stochastic method to train finite sum linear models with fast convergence rate.